ShareThis

Star Surround Quilt Along - Finished Block

 Sunday, September 8, 2013

For Week #6, we are to finally put the entire block together.  Yea!!!  You can find the instructions for this week's assignment on Melissa's blog Happy Quilting here.  Mine is shown below.  Isn't it just adorable!  I love it.


Next I will be quilting it up and making it into a pillow.  Finally, we are to my favorite part of the quilting process.  Hopefully what I have planned for the quilting turns out.  Can't wait to show you.  

Guess what folks, this means I am caught up!  Go me!  Yea!  Yea!  Go me!  (This is me doing my happy dance.)  Finally getting caught up with something.  My what a good feeling that is!

Linking up to The Star Surround Quilt Along hosted by Melissa at Happy Quilting.


Happy Quilting!

1 comments:

Melissa Corry September 9, 2013 at 5:02 AM  

It is so totally adorable!! And yippee for being all caught up. Can't wait to see how you quilt it. What a great finish.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP