ShareThis

2013 - A Lovely Year of Finishes - February Goal

 Sunday, February 3, 2013

My goal for February was something that I was actually suppose to complete last year and on my 100 day Hustle List.  My sister in law and I wanted to make my mother in law a "Family Tree Quilt".  She is really huge into genealogy and that sort of stuff, so this quilt would be perfect for her.  Her birthday is coming up this February and it just so happens to be a big birthday!  She is going to turn 70!  I have never made a family tree quilt and neither has my sister in law.  We do not have a pattern but have kind of made one up ourselves.  So wish us luck!  This will definitely be interesting!



Linking up to 2013 - A Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by Fiber of All Sorts.
Happy Quilting!




2 comments:

Abby February 4, 2013 at 1:57 PM  

Good luck, can't wait to see the completed quilt!

sewinglady February 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM  

Make sure to take a picture of the quilt when you finish.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP