ShareThis

January 2015 Goal - Finished!

 Saturday, January 31, 2015


Talk about squeaking this one in at the last minute!  I literally just finished, which is why my photographs aren't the greatest, but I did manage to sew and trim all 48 half square triangles!!!  Woohoo!  And I have the trimmings to prove it!


I am saving all of my trimmings to make a new bed for our newest family member.  We have had her for about 6 weeks now.  The kids just love her!  I read in a magazine somewhere that fabric scraps make good filling for dog beds, so I am going to try it!  I think by Fall 2015 I just might have enough.
  

Linking up to 2015 - A Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by Melissa from Sew Bitter Sweet Designs and Shanna from Fiber of All Sorts.


Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Jane Holbrook January 31, 2015 at 2:22 PM  

Your photos and your daughters are lovely. What a pretty blog. Looking forward to the next step in your progress.

Lisa J. January 31, 2015 at 4:07 PM  

Beautiful photo's of your half square triangles. This is a really lovely blog.

Lisa February 2, 2015 at 9:33 PM  

Love the colours and your photos are beautiful - not to mention those utterly adorable girls!!!

tisha @ quiltytherapy February 3, 2015 at 9:41 AM  

I think your pictures look great. Can't wait to see this quilt, loving that color combo.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP