ShareThis

June 2015 Goal

 Saturday, June 6, 2015

I am grateful that we are finally headed into summer!  We wrapped up our last week of school yesterday and had Mae's dance recital this evening.  It will be so nice to enjoy some relaxing days by the pool, sleeping in, and finally some time for quilting.  We have had a lot of yard work lately and still quite a bit more to do, but hopefully with a lot less running around more stuff in the house and around the house can get completed, which brings me to my goal for June.  I started these pillow shams about a year ago now and it is time to get them finished.  It is a tutorial by Maureen Cracknell from Maureen Cracknell Handmade, which you can find here.  I just loved them.



My oldest daughter's bedroom is Cinderella.  I really need to get this done because I think my "Cinderella" days are coming to an end with her.  I have only had the fabric for several years now and I started this pillow sham about a year ago!  


My youngest daughter has a Minnie Mouse bedroom, so I am going to make one for her in Minnie Mouse.  I haven't started hers, but I am hoping that both of them go pretty quickly and will give me an excuse to put out the summer sheets, wash their comforters, and summer-ize their bedrooms.  


Linking up to 2015 - A Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by Melissa from Sew Bitter Sweet Designs and Shanna from Fiber of All Sorts.


Happy Quilting!

1 comments:

Sandy Panagos June 7, 2015 at 11:39 AM  

What adorable fabrics! Good luck with your finish.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP