ShareThis

The 100 Day Hustle

 Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kelsey of Kelsey Sews is hosting The 100 Day Hustle, which I think is a brilliant idea.


I don't know about any of you, but my "To Do List" sure has grown over the past couple of months since my new long arm quilting machine purchase.  I have a goal of quilting for customers in January 2013, but to achieve that goal there is so much that I need to do to get ready for it.  I also am doing a local craft show on October 20, 2012 with my aunt and mother in law as well as Christmas being around the corner once again, which means "homemade gifts" to make!  So here it goes.

MY TO DO LIST:
  1. Make 15 to 20 quilted bibs for craft show, which are excellent practice pieces for trying new design on the long arm 
  2. Make 15 to 20 burp clothes for craft show.
  3. Make baby girl quilt for craft show.  
  4. Make baby boy quilt for craft show.
  5. Make a quilt for my sister in law to photograph for me to use as "new banner" pic to update my website.  
  6. Make myself a Halloween table runner.  
  7. Finish my mother in law's quilt that she started.  How did this get on my list?  LOL.  
  8. A Craftsy Class called Machine Quilting Negative Space by Angela Walters
  9. Make a "Family Tree Quilt" for my mother in law for Christmas with my sister in law.  
  10. Make my husband a coffee quilt per his request because my youngest daughter got a hold of the ink pen and inked his current deer quilt I made him before we were married, so now he wants a new one that is coffee themed and has flannel on the back.  Talk about picky!  
  11. Christmas stockings for my daycare lady's family as Christmas gifts this year.  
  12. Christmas stockings for my parents to hold their Christmas gifts.  
  13. Christmas stocking for my daughter's kindergarten teacher.  (I am going with a sort of theme this year, so hopefully these are easy to make.  I intend on purchasing Camille Roskelly's pattern to make these. 
  14. Melia's petal pocket pillow
  15. Maelyn's petal pocket pillow
  16. A baby quilt for my new niece or nephew after it arrives in late November.  
  17. Long arm quilting samples to show customers.  I want 3 samples of 3 different allover designs.
  18. Christmas table runner for me and my mom.
  19. Baby girl quilt for a family friend. 
Well I guess that is it.  Pretty long list, but thankfully my oldest is in school and I still plan on sending my youngest to daycare on Fridays, so I can try to accomplish the majority of this.  Thanks again Kelsey for putting this Quilt along or whatever you want to call it together!  I am definitely in!

6 comments:

Marit September 22, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

Wow, that is quite the list. I hope you have some time other than on Fridays to work on your list:) Number 10 made me laugh. That was VERY specific! Men are strange some times...

Jane September 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM  

Oh wow, that is an impressive list! Good luck!

Kelsey September 24, 2012 at 5:50 AM  

Quite a list but there are some awesome projects!! Thanks for joining in :) Stockings are fun to make and come together relatively quickly! How exciting that you have a longarm!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP