ShareThis

2013 - A Lovely Year of Finishes - April Goal

 Saturday, April 6, 2013

I have decided that my "finish" for April will be my mother in law's family tree quilt.  I got the quilt top done with my sister in law in February just in time for my mother in law's birthday.  It turned out really cute and we were pretty happy with it and so was she!


I am finding that it is much better for me to break larger projects like this one down into two parts: 
  1. Complete the quilt top.
  2. Quilt and bind the quilt.  
Maybe it just seems less overwhelming breaking it down into two parts, or prevents me from getting bored or frustrated with a larger project.  So my plan for this month is to quilt this quilt and bind it.  Wish me luck!


Linking up to 2013 - A Lovely Year of Finishes hosted by Fiber of All Sorts.
Happy Quilting!



2 comments:

Lisa April 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM  

I loved this quilt top when you posted about it earlier - wishing you much luck with your finish. I know it's going to be beautiful!!!

Abby April 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM  

Good for you - I totally tanked my March finish - so it will be carried over yet again! Glad you're still going strong!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP