ShareThis

An M&M Christmas!

 Sunday, December 9, 2012

This year I wanted to do something extra special for my daycare people because they really do a lot for my girls.  I stumbled across this pattern by Thimble Blossoms called "Merry", which is a stocking pattern that can be purchased here.  Again this was another opportunity to "practice" a different design on my long arm.  Not to mention get another item crossed off my "100 Day Hustle List".  It was a rather easy pattern to follow.  Camille's patterns usually are, which is why I have purchased several of her patterns and highly recommend them.

This stocking is for Miss Mary, who is the mother of my daycare lady.  She helps out at the daycare a ton and I usually try to get her something at Christmas time to say "Thank you" as well.  She absolutely loves M&M's and had a whole basement area where she displayed her "M&M memorabilia".  Well she had to move last year and had to depart with a lot of it because she wasn't able to fit everything into her smaller place.  So when I found this Christmas M&M fabric, I knew that it would be perfect for her.  So here is her "M&M Christmas Stocking" that I plan on filling up with a few "fun" goodies for her as well.  I quilted it alternating a wavy line and a loopdy loo pattern.  I also embroidered her name on it with my embroidery machine.  I just love personalized gifts!




I hope she likes it!

Linking up with Plum and June.  


Happy Quilting!



4 comments:

Mina December 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

That is such a cute and thoughtful gift

heart of charnwood December 11, 2012 at 1:58 AM  

What a terrific present, and it sounds perfect for its recipient! : )

Abby December 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM  

Such a sweet, thoughtful, personal gift. Your quilting is looking good!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP