Saturday, December 29, 2012
MY TO DO LIST:
3. Make baby girl quilt for craft show. Started to do this but my long arm started to act up so I ended up ruining it and it became a practice piece.
4. Make baby boy quilt for craft show. This piece became a practice piece to "fix" the long arm and I ended up practicing my feathers on it.
6. Make myself a Halloween table runner. Bagged this for now. I do have the pieces parts and will do that sometime this winter. I am kind of making two different ones now at this point.
7. Finish my mother in law's quilt that she started. How did this get on my list? LOL. In process.
8. A Craftsy Class called Machine Quilting Negative Space by Angela Walters. I purchased the class and at half price! I hope to do this really really soon. I got a little bit behind in my present making:)
9. Make a "Family Tree Quilt" for my mother in law for Christmas with my sister in law. This got pushed back because my sister in law had a baby and we couldn't agree on a pattern as of yet, so if you know of any good family tree quilt patterns please let me know!
10. Make my husband a coffee quilt per his request because my youngest daughter got a hold of the ink pen and inked his current deer quilt I made him before we were married, so now he wants a new one that is coffee themed and has flannel on the back. Talk about picky! I have the fabric purchased and the quilt pattern picked out. That should count for something:)
12. Christmas stockings for my parents to hold their Christmas gifts. I decided to hold off this year because my mom decided she wanted a Christmas cactus which sent me over my "budget" for her for this year. In addition, I wanted to quilt it with straight lines and I am not getting my table extension, which she bought for until Christmas, so again this is her fault as well:)
14. Melia's petal pocket pillow Changed my mind and going to do for next year. Want to give to the girls together and Mae has decided to use "everything" in her crib to stack up and try to escape. This currently terrifies me, so I may wait another year when the girls are older. Melia would have really loved it and could have used it since she is a such a hoarder and literally takes EVERYTHING to bed with her.
15. Maelyn's petal pocket pillow See Item #14.
16. A baby quilt for my new niece or nephew after it arrives in late November. I purchased the embroidery designs. I want to quilt this by doing some custom quilting on it and need my table extension. I should be getting it really soon!
19. Baby girl quilt for a family friend. The fabric is all cut and I am working on sewing it into hourglass blocks, which are coming along nicely.
I must say that I feel a lot better about this list now. I did get more things crossed off. I have learned though that a list of this magnitude is probably a better idea for a "year long hustle"! I definitely want to thank Kelsey for hosting such a fun event and for helping me in getting some more "projects" accomplished!
Hooking up to The 100 Day Hustle at Kelsey Sews.