ShareThis

Santa's Workshop

 Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Have you ever felt as though you are a part of Santa's workshop?  I do and I must say that I love it.  I must be crazy, but I just love making Christmas presents.  The only thing that I wish that I would do is start sooner, but one of these years I will be more organized!  I just finished up a Christmas stocking for my daughter's Kindergarten school teacher shown below:




And now I have started an assembly line to quilt up 4 superhero stockings for my daycare lady's family.  Talk about fun and each stocking is getting easier as I go along.  Thank goodness!



My daycare's family is obsessed with wonder woman and superman, so I thought I would make stockings for the entire family using this theme.  They even painted their camper superman colors!  So I think my choice is safe.  I can't wait to show you the finished product this weekend.  I should have them done by then.  

Linking up to WIP Wednesday link party hosted by Lee at Freshly Pieced.


Happy Quilting!


3 comments:

vexa December 19, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

Cool fabrics! Well done.

Mandy December 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

OH gee, I really need to get online & buy superman fabric one of these days... Love those stockings! What a fun idea for them!

MalinisQuilts December 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

Those are some cute looking stockings! Great idea!

Love the superhero quilt too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP