ShareThis

Almost Finished Quilting Studio

 Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I am very excited to show you the progress that I have made cleaning up my quilting studio.  I have made great strides and I definitely do mean great strides.  You saw the before pictures, which you can find in my blog post here.

Well here is the view from the stairway now.  Talk about a total transformation!  I am just loving it.  I have a floor again!


Here is a picture of my fabric stash.  I separated it into categories such as "Girl Fabric", "Boy Fabric", "Halloween", and "Christmas".  I even gave my daughter a shelf for her craft supplies.


Here is the alcove right across from my long arm.  I decided to hang my design board above my machine and I love it.  I think I may add a second design board.  Apparently, I have a lot of orphan blocks that I haven't finished the projects for.  I am hoping that if they are all exposed, I will figure out something to do with them.


I know it isn't perfect, but it is a huge improvement from before and it is a start right!  At least I have things more organized then they were before!

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Rina Mason November 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM  

Looks great! I really like how you put the design wall behind the longarm. The peg board with the rulers and thread on it is an idea I'm stealing.

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation November 5, 2013 at 6:35 PM  

This is awesome! so spacious and organized!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Hilary November 5, 2013 at 8:56 PM  

I am so envious of your space! It looks great!

Teresa Silva November 6, 2013 at 9:03 AM  

This is looking good! Great job. I'm sure it feels so much better to have it so organized.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP